Sunday, January 21, 2007

If You Want to be Understood...Listen

Watching -

The boys and I watched Gridiron Gang in the afternoon. It was "gritty" and I thought a good look into teen boys needs and wants. It was based on a true story, and I felt it was inspiring.




Today's quote comes from the second movie watched.
Dave and I then went to continue our Oscar nominated movie quest - although the announcements are on Tuesday. Tonight it was Babel. I was sad after watching, but it is definitely a thinking person's movie. Very intense. I'll be reflecting on it for a while.



Reading - I like "fluff" reading about as much as I like intense movies! I realized that one of my favorite fluff writers has put out two books since I read her vampire series, so I picked up Undead and Unreturnable by Mary Janice Davidson. It is fun, light-hearted reading while I continue What Was She Thinking.

No comments: