Saturday, January 6, 2007

Don't you want to hear my excuse?

Okay, so I didn't post on Friday. I have good reasons. So today, I quote Bender from The Breakfast Club - the movie that started the Brat Pack, those "wonderkids" of my youth.


But, really, on Friday I was gone from 9:45am until 3:30pm, then had to put away groceries, make and eat dinner, leave again for over an hour and then D wanted to play a geography game online when I got home and I only could think of laying in bed and reading. So, yes, I've already not posted in one of the 365 days. Oh well, I started early - does that count?!





Reading - Marley and Me by John Grogan
So far I am enjoying this. Definitely a change of pace from my reading the last few days.


Watching - Well, the boys are all watching Dallas Cowboys, and I am watching the computer screen as I try to spend some time online.

No comments: