Monday, January 1, 2007

May the force be with you

Today I am needing the power of the force! I am attempting to actually lose those pesky 10 pounds I have put on over the last year. It started out gradually - 1 lb that all of a sudden went up to 3 lbs, that went to 5 then 7 and now a full 10. Unbelievable that I allowed it to happen! But, I've been eating whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, so not so unbelievable that it actually happened. Now I am totally falling in with the resolution bandwagon and adding my "Lose 10 pounds" to the billions of others out there supposedly doing the same....but, I'm actually going to do it!

Watching - We started with parades and football games and are ending with football games. So, for today no movie for me - I've been debating on what I actually want to be the first movie I watch in 2007. I'm under the impression it should be a classic - a true reflection of what types of movie I want to spend my year watching.

Reading - Killing Time by Linda Howard
Finished the other one, so picked this up for a quick read. I'm a little leary, because the reviews on Amazon are pretty negative. It is a "sci-fi" type of book instead of her typical mystery/romance.

No comments: