Monday, January 22, 2007

The Women Prefer the Traditional Monsters

I felt the quote for this post was appropriate since all my reading about vampires! It was said by Martin Landau playing Bela Lugosi in Ed Wood - an EXCELLENT film!


Reading - Undead and Unpopular by Mary Janice Davidson


Actually I was kind of ticked because there was a novella in between it is and Undead and Unreturnable. I went ahead and requested it from the library, because there are new characters who were introduced in the novella, but I didn't wait to read this one. Not the best of the series.
Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
This is another "vampire" storyline series. I'd actually forgotten the premise behind it until I started it. It is the 5th in the series, and it's been a couple of years ago that I read the first four.




No comments: