Thursday, February 8, 2007

We watch TV in four separate rooms and IM each other when dinner is ready.

Watching - Rory O'Shea Was Here - (also titled - Inside I'm Dancing) Very good! About two guys who are in wheelchairs for different reasons. I laughed outloud a lot and cried as well. Winner!





St. Martin's Lane (also titled - Sidewalks of London)- from 1938. Starring Vivien Leigh and Charles Laughton. Good! Quality of this video was poor, but the film itself was a good rags to riches story.
RV - Overall a poor movie - bodily functions and all, but I loved that the homeschooling family was the "Good" family!! The quote I used is from this movie, and I think it was the part of the movie that actually was good - the family is not spending time together, and that is the crux of their problems! This is what gave the movie a redeeming spot in my mind.

Reading - Hello, Gorgeous! by MaryJanice Davidson

A different series of hers about a cyborg sorority girl.

No comments: