Friday, February 2, 2007

I've found two new men to love...their names are Ben and Jerry.

Watching - Several days, several movies!

First, The Departed which was a pretty good one! I loved Leonardo DiCaprio in it, and hated Matt Damon (in a great way). Matt is such a likeable guy, that to hate him was a reflection on how well he did. Violent, shocking but on-the-edge-of-your-seat intensity.



American Madness an early Frank Capra film that I enjoyed. There were moments that I wasn't sure I was going to say that (it was so stressful for me). Walter Huston was almost unrecognizable after being used to him as the crusty, old man in The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.



Poseidon which is nominated for one Academy Award this year. It was sad and also shocking. I don't remember the original showing so many dead people. Visually however, it was impressive.

AquaMarine sweet, teeny-bopper type of movie, with a good message at the end. I laughed out-loud at the pre-teen girls actions over the "dreamy" lifeguard. Today's quote comes from this cute film that won't win awards, but is clean and fun to watch.



Monarch of the Glen Series 2 Episode 1 - they have all changed so dramatically in appearance from Series 1! The first episode was a great one and I am dying to watch the rest! Just so beautiful!
I would love to visit the setting!



Reading - Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
The newest Sookie Stackhouse. So far I'm enjoying it and anxious to find out what is going to happen to all the supernaturals this time.

No comments: