Saturday, December 30, 2006

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Well, I think I am starting to figure this whole blog thing out. So, my quote of the day reflects my mood as I undertake the world of bloggster.


Watching - Monarch of the Glen Series 1, Episode 1
After adjusting to the Scottish brogue, I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode and look forward to many more. This is the beautiful setting -





Reading - Motor Mouth by Janet Evanovich
She is such a fun writer. Improbable situations, but great characters.





Activities - Texas Longhorns on TV in the Alamo Bowl - beginning was frustrating for Derek. However, good things came at the end! Longhorns 26 - Iowa 24!




I've been online searching for movies to watch over the winter months. I've requested a lot from the library - my favorite way to see a multitude of movies for free. I like to get recommendations from other movie watchers, and I typically do that through online forums.

No comments: